March 29, 2022
iFoodDS Launches Shelf Life Monitoring to Empower Grocery Retailers in Their Quest for Fresher Produce
The Shelf Life Monitoring App Enables Data Benchmarking and Guides Retailers in Their Sourcing Decisions
Seattle, Wash., March 29, 2022 — iFoodDS announces the launch of its new Shelf Life Monitoring Solution, available as a user-friendly mobile app on Android and Apple operating systems. Developed for grocery retailers and their distribution center inspectors, this app features several key capabilities:
- Record fresh produce deterioration over time, up until the end of the anticipated shelf life period.
- Store inspection results in a cloud-based system for instant, secure access.
- Compare suppliers, locations and other factors to identify the root cause of shelf life issues.
- Share insights with suppliers to proactively manage freshness.
- Make better sourcing decisions with the help of real-time reports and data benchmarking.
- Configure to quality workflows and inspection requirements.
- Establish standardized shelf life audits across all facilities.
Shelf Life Monitoring is available as a standalone application or as part of the iFoodDS Quality Insights Solution.