iFoodDS Achieves SOC 2 Type II Certification
January 3, 2024
iFoodDS is pleased to share that we have recently completed our System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type II Audit.
Building trust with our customers and reducing security risk is of utmost importance to iFoodDS. This certification will provide our customers and future business partners with:
- Enhanced trust and confidence, knowing that we maintain the highest standards for managing data.
- Assurance that sensitive customer information is protected from unauthorized access and data breaches.
- Availability assurance, so our customers know they can rely on consistent access to services and data.
- Confidence in meeting regulatory compliance requirements, knowing that SOC 2 certified companies can help meet certain regulatory requirements related to data protection and privacy.
- Mitigated risks related to data management.
- Confidence in their partnership with a solution provider committed to high standards of data management and security.
We set out to achieve our SOC 2 Type II certification just over a year ago to further instill confidence in our level of data security with our customers, and have worked hard, company-wide, to meet and exceed certification requirements. This was no small task, but we didn’t do it alone.
Industry-Standard Accreditation Achieved with the Support of our Trusted Partners
The SOC 2 audit is one the highest recognized standards of information security compliance in the world. iFoodDS obtained our audited SOC 2 Report by partnering with software provider Trustero. “We chose Trustero to help us get to and automate SOC 2 compliance,” said Sandy Kramer, VP of Operations at iFoodDS. “As we work through our list of policies and controls for the first time, Tailored Guidance [Trustero’s AI-powered solution] has been critical in guiding our efforts and suggesting appropriate content, saving us valuable time and effort.” iFoodDS looks forward to using Trustero’s AI-powered capabilities to continue to guide us through our ongoing compliance journey.
We also partnered with security and compliance auditor, the Johanson Group. who review our internal controls including policies, procedures, and infrastructure regarding data security, firewall configurations, change management, logical access, backup management, business continuity and disaster recovery, security incident response, and other critical areas of our business. By partnering with Johanson Group, we are confident that we are going above and beyond the minimum requirements for SOC 2 by integrating our critical infrastructure to monitor compliance to the SOC 2 framework every day, not just during the audit window.
SOC 2 is just one aspect of our growing security program. We are committed to continually improving our information security program and retaining an annual SOC 2 audit to ensure we keep supporting our customers’ needs.