Grocery retailers are still feeling the effects of a global pandemic, including logistical challenges in the supply chain and a disrupted labor market. Get the strategies your business needs to stay competitive and consistently deliver the quality your consumers expect.
Get Your Free eBook
In this free eBook, we’ll explore 4 ways you can overcome the current challenges in the industry:
- Use real-time visibility to make faster decisions
- Build strong supplier relationships that can withstand supply chain challenges
- Boost employee efficiency with the right tools and resources
- Deal transparently with your suppliers so they know how to deliver the quality you expect
Research shows that improving the quality of fresh produce boosts traffic and sales in other departments and improves consumer perception of the store1. COVID-19 has increased the importance of quality and shelf life to consumers, as they are making less frequent trips to the grocery store and buying more at each trip2.
The strategies in our free eBook can empower you to raise the bar on quality and delight your customers. Download your copy now to get a competitive edge.
- Daniel Läubli and Nora Ottink, “In fresh-food retailing, quality matters more than price,” McKinsey & Company, April 11, 2018, https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/retail/our-insights/in-fresh-food-retailing-quality-matters-more-than-price
- Brian Amick, “Consumers spending more per shopping occasion,” Supermarket Perimeter, September 16, 2021, https://www.supermarketperimeter.com/articles/7138-covid-19-pandemic-lifts-average-spending-occasion