Go beyond simple one-up, one-back traceability.
You and your supply chain partners can achieve full visibility with solutions from iFoodDS | HarvestMark. We offer easy-to-use food traceability software and real-time dashboards for the entire supply chain.
iFoodDS | HarvestMark has been a leader in supply chain traceability solutions for over 15 years, with 22 U.S. patents for our technology. We specialize in working with enterprise-level organizations, including major grocery retailers, distributors, and processors such as Del Monte, Camposol, and Alpine Fresh. Our solutions help suppliers easily achieve their customers’ standards and give buyers a real-time view of commodities to help ensure safety and quality.
See How Full Supply Chain Traceability Works
Our Traceability Software Features
We offer multiple traceability options to meet your needs:
- Our Case Level Traceability solution makes it easy to create case labels that align with PTI standards and capture required trace data. We recommend this option for anyone packing and shipping cases, including growers and processors.
- Our Pallet Traceability solution helps you generate SSCC labels and capture required trace data for pallets. We recommend this option for anyone packing and shipping pallets, including processors, manufacturers, and distributors.
- Our Supply Chain Traceability solution covers both case and pallet labels and traceability data. We recommend this option for anyone who packs and ships cases and pallets.
- Our Network Traceability solution is designed for companies with an extensive network of suppliers. We provide robust program management and onboarding services to quickly and efficiently help your suppliers comply with your requirements as well as FSMA Rule 204.
iFoodDS has been following FSMA Rule 204 right up until its finalization on November 15, 2022 and continues to do so as the conversation continues. Our solutions capture the required Key Data Elements (KDEs) to make compliance seamless for our customers.
Explore the features and capabilities of each traceability option and decide which solution is best for your business.
Case Level Traceability Features
- Create harmonized case labels that align with PTI standards.
- Capture traceability data (Key Data Elements) during label production and store it in the cloud for instant access via your private dashboard.
- Identify key production trends with our reporting dashboards.
Pallet Level Traceability Features
- Print SSCC pallet labels from the mobile app while creating pallets for shipment.
- Capture traceability data (Key Data Elements) during pallet assembly and label production and store it in the cloud for instant access via your private dashboard.
- Comply with the Advance Ship Notice requirements of your customers with our ASN add-on solution (see below).
- Quickly trace items back to the lot or forward to the shipping destination with our reporting dashboard.
Advance Ship Notice Add-On Solution
- Easily submit ASNs automatically at the same time pallet shipments are being prepared.
- Collect both ASN and pallet trace information for enhanced traceability.
- Increase shipment visibility & acceptance by ensuring you meet receiver ASN requirements.
Supply Chain Traceability Features
- Get all of the features included with our Case Level and Pallet Level solutions.
- Align our solution with your workflows and capture trace data (Key Data Elements) while compiling cases and pallets for shipments.
- Gain full visibility across case and pallet shipments with our comprehensive dashboards.
Network Traceability Solution Features
- Instantly traceback and traceforward across the supply chain with our comprehensive dashboards.
- Receive technical and communications support to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for suppliers.
- Direct your suppliers to a convenient web portal to purchase the iFoodDS traceability option that best fits their needs.
- Easily verify supplier compliance with FSMA Rule 204.
Not sure which solution is right for your business or have questions about FSMA Rule 204?
Achieve Full Transparency with Our Network Traceability Solution
We help you seamlessly onboard your supplier network, comply with FSMA Rule 204, and deliver the highest quality product in your market. Instantly traceback and traceforward to foster transparency and consumer trust.
Gain a Competitive Advantage with iFoodDS
You will get maximum value out of your food safety and trace data when you connect it through our traceability solutions. Gain a competitive advantage by enabling real-time visibility and instant traceback and traceforward. Reach out to iFoodDS to learn more or request a free product demo.