iFoodDS will be at the IFPA Global Show October 27-29 in Orlando. Book an appointment with us to talk about your traceability needs and how you can navigate compliance with FSMA Rule 204.
With proposed FSMA Rule 204 set to be finalized in November 2022, traceability has been top of mind for the food industry. Some see traceability as a burdensome cost of business, while others will embrace the advantages of end-to-end traceability. Here are 3 key benefits to consider.
1. Protect Your Consumers and Your Brand
In a food safety event, time is critical. An end-to-end traceability platform will:
- Give you access to real-time food safety data.
- Connect your data to lot codes and other identifiers to enable instant traceback/traceforward.
- Empower you to quickly respond to an investigation or recall, promptly protecting consumers and mitigating damage to your brand.
2. Achieve Operational Efficiencies
In addition to speeding up recall response, a comprehensive traceability and food safety platform provides these other operational efficiencies:
- Efficient collection of KDEs to seamlessly comply with Rule 204.
- Easy supplier management with a real-time view of suppliers’ documentation, food safety practices, and labeling practices.
- Clearer connections between food safety and traceability data.
3. Gain a Competitive Advantage
End-to-end traceability provides several key advantages that many of your competitors will lack:
- Track products from field to store so you can pinpoint problem areas or opportunities for improvement.
- Strengthen existing supplier relationships by providing valuable insights.
- Leverage transparency to earn shopper trust.
Visit our FSMA Rule 204 Hub to learn more about traceability and the new FDA regulations.
Visit Us at the IFPA Global Show
Stop by Booth 1252 to continue the conversation about traceability and FSMA Rule 204 compliance.
(Click on the Appointments tab and log in to My Show Planner to view availability)